Don’t Lose That Tan You Worked So Hard On!
As summer fades into fall, and relaxing, sundrenched vacations become a distant memory, there are a few things that can make the transition smooth keep you looking summertime fabulous. Follow these easy tips and look fabulous all Fall long!
- Give it a Glow: To keep that summer radiance even as temperatures — and humidity levels – begin to drop, add a heavier, hydrating moisturizer back into your skincare routine. In the cooler months, you’ll need to lock in that extra moisture to keep skin looking radiant and healthy.
- Fake It: A change in season shouldn’t mean having to forgo a beautiful glow! Keep it going by using a sunless tanning product that leaves skin looking natural and healthy. Head to your local spa or salon (find a location you can count on at www.livesunless.com), or turn to trusted at home products Mystic Tan At-Home. Easy to use, Mystic Tan’s selection of tan-boosting, glow-delivering at home products leave skin looking and feeling better than ever.
- Dress for Success: It may be time to put away your favorite sundresses, but that doesn’t mean fall fashion can’t be fun. Refresh your wardrobe with the season’s must-have pieces: bright pants and chunky sweaters! Bright pops of color will add sizzle to even the dreariest of days, and the latest chunky sweaters will help keep you toasty warm and complement your radiant faux glow!
- Go Dark: If there is one place to try a dark color, it’s on your nails. Channel the mood of the season with a dark, moody polish. If the deep, almost-black shades don’t suit you, opt for a deep berry shade.
- TLC for Tresses: Locks need some extra care too – especially after a summer of sun, sand and chlorine! Add a deep conditioning treatment into your regimen twice a week to restore moisture. Hair will be shiny and gorgeous in no-time