Shiseido Get the Look: Michael Kors
Get the runway look! ‘Getting Gorgeous’ has the EXACT formula makeup artists used for the Michael Kors show… and it was ALL Shiseido! Here’s what Dick Page used:
- First, Dick moisturized the skin with Shiseido’s The Skincare Multi-Energizing Cream.
- Concealer was used to cover up any imperfections, redness or blemishes. Dick was careful not to apply any concealer under the lash line.
- A generous amount of Shisedo Makeup Translucent Loose Powder was applied to the entire face to create a matte look.
- To create the natural and healthy golden bronze look, Dick applied Shiseido Makeup Bronzer Dawn Light (#1) or Desert Rose (#2), depending on skin tone, to the entire face including the forehead, tip of nose, chin, and neck. The bronze complexion was meant to be one shade darker than the model’s natural skin tone.
- Shiseido Makeup Translucent Loose Powder was applied to the lids.
- Using a very light hand and brush, Dick applied the Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Face Color in Soft Beam Gold (BE206) along the inner corner of the eye, slightly under the lower lash line and under the arch of brow.
- Shiseido Makeup Shimmering Cream Color in Meadow (BE204) was applied to the inner corner of the eye and the middle of the eye lid for a trace of color.
- Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition in Brown (BR602) was used on the lashes.
- A custom brow was created for each model by mixing together the Shiseido Makeup Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Sable (BR709), Caviar (BK912) and Leather (BR306) and applying the combination with a clean mascara comb to finish the eye look.
- Dick applied the Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Face Color in Soft Beam Gold (BE206) around the outer lip line to create a halo around the lip area.
- Dick finished by applying Shiseido Makeup Perfect Rouge in Caramel (BE333)lightly with his fingertips.