How To Get Kate Winslet’s Emmy’s Award Hair
INSPIRATION: A modern, elegant and sophisticated take on a French braid.Renato was inspired to create a feminine up do to complement Kate’s red carpet dress.
How To Get the Look:
- Stylist Renato Campora began by applying Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Mousse throughout the hair to build a firm base.
- He then blow-dried the hair using a round brush, allowing for a natural wave.
- After the hair was completely dry, he used a ½ inch curling iron throughout the hair and applied Fekkai Coff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax to hold the hair in place.
- He then applied Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo to the hair to build up texture and volume.
- To construct the up do, Renato pulled the hair back with fingers and created a French twist, pinning it up with bobby pins.
- To secure the look, Renato applied Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.
All products by Fekkai: FekkaiAdvanced Full Blown Volume Mousse ($24), FekkaiCoff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax ($24), Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo ($23), and Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray ($21).Available at Fekkai.com and Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue stores.