Big Brows Are IN!
Try this fashion forward look, by following a few simple tips from Gee Beauty Brow Expert, Natalie Gee:
– The biggest fall trend in beauty is bigger bolder brows and the key to get the look is to not touch the brows.
– Let the brows grow in naturally and let them take on a shape of their own. (try this for at least 2-3 weeks).
– If that length of time seems too long (and you love to tweeze), consult with a brow specialist.
– The more natural looking the brow, the closer you are to the seasons look.
– What you should aim for is anything thicker than what you currently have.
– Don’t expect ultra bushy in days, that just won’t happen. The look calls for natural, bushy & thick, so you’ve got to start somewhere.
– Once you’ve let them grow in for a couple of weeks, consult with a brow specialist. Make sure when you explain what you are looking for, they tell you what you want to hear. for example, listen for thick & natural instead of archy or thin.
– Once you achieved the fuller brow, maintenance can be simple. Brow pencils or shadows are a perfect tool for filling in any patches or giving your brow a darker hue. (the other trend along with thicker brows, is darker brows as well).
– I love brow pencils with a brow brush on the other end because you can always blend the color easily if you pencil in too heavy or dark
— Tips provided by GEE Beauty